Sorry, this job has expired.
At Amcor, our aspiration is to be the undisputed leader in the global packaging industry. Today, we employ more than 35,000 people worldwide, and operate in 40-plus countries at 200 sites.
Currently we are hiring Palletizers.
As a Palletizer you are responsible for safely operating a fork truck in a warehouse and around pedestrians, refilling designated materials, and moving finished goods and raw materials.
• Must be motivated, possess a high attention to detail, and be able to work with minimum supervision.
• Learn and comply with all Amcor Rigid Plastics’ safety rules/regulations.
• Wear designated personal protective equipment.
• Safely operate our fork trucks.
• Perform safety audits and/or observations.
• Learn and comply with all SOPs and JSAs related to Material Handling.
• Keep assigned work areas clean, neat, organized, and free from safety hazards.
• Relieve Packers for breaks and lunches.
• Communicate the right information, to the appropriate people, in an effective and timely manner.
• Good communication skills.
• Must have the necessary skills to perform reading, writing, and mathematics in English as required.
• Must be able to multi-task multiple lines and effectively work with co-workers.
• Must be able to climb, twist, bend, lift, push, and pull up to 25 lbs.
Today, Amcor deploys its global packaging expertise and knowledge of customer packing and supply chains to produce packaging that is more functional, appealing, and cost effective for customers and their consumers, and more sustainable for the environment. Amcor continues to focus on value - creating acquisitions that expand our presence in emerging markets, improve the industry structure (primarily in developed markets), and add new technologies so that we can capture further value.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.